10 reasons to become a driving instructor
- Choose your working hours
- Holiday times your choice
- Meet all kinds of people
- By meeting all nationalities you understand people more
- Make some great friends / contacts
- Choose your own vehicle to drive; as you will be sitting in it a lot!
- Challenging problem solving
- Joys of seeing clients passing driving test and then see them pass you on lessons (feel proud)
- You become a better driver yourself with being in a vehicle for lots of hours
- Questions that get good replies
• Follow the road ahead? Is that left
• How old are your feet? Pupil not sure
• What side is steering wheel? Right, what seat are you sitting in? left. What seat would be best to sit in? left so you’re not wanting to drive away now? Yes; what seat do you want to sit in then? Left 🙂
• What are you going to do for that woman walking across the road? Speed up it’s my mother and she wouldn’t give me any money.
• Why do you want to learn to drive? I want to visit my mother more; that’s good, where does she live? At end of the street.
Our driving instructor benefits
- Free diary/telephone management
- 2 continuous development courses paid for per year
- Free stationery
- Free logo for car
- Free business cards & stationery
- Clients supplied
- Free advice for your development
- Monthly get together…plus much more!
Thinking of becoming a driving instructor?
Or are you a driving instructor wanting to join our driver network?
**TWO Driving Instructors NEEDED to start ASAP Newcastle Area**
or Contact us here or call 01915009775